Friday, March 14, 2014

10 Day Challenge - Day 5

Whatever happened to ‘don’t cry over spilled milk?'. Common, 6 things I wish I hadn't done? What use of going over that? Fine, I will try.
                                                                                
      1.I just wish I had been more aware and perceptive of the varied options available when it comes to choosing what you want for a career, at sweet 16. If I was clear about what I wanted I probably wouldn't have succumbed to the only one that was offered to me, Engineering!

       2.I used to go to French classes at Pune. I wish I hadn't stopped taking them. Actually I wish I hadn't left Pune at all.

       3.I wish I hadn't lost touch with my childhood friends. We wrote all the time, I still have those letters. But then with years it stopped. Maybe if there was whatsapp, it would have been different? Or that’s just how life is?

       4.Oh, here is another one. I wish I hadn't wasted money on a few clothes. I have a few that I spent a good amount on and I don't use them .Could have found a better use for that money.

Gosh, they are all so lame! I think I really take ”Forget regret, or life is yours to miss” seriously.

       5.Okay this one probably is the saving grace. I wish I hadn't smoked pot. I nearly got scared to death. In fact I was delusional about going to die. And I could have lived without experiencing it. Sure I had a good laugh about it the next day. Still, never again. Now would I be in trouble for talking about it? I could be talking about chocolate pot too right?

 I am thinking really hard!

6.……………………………………….

Okay I don’t have any more. This was difficult; I probably will use this point as buffer in another   topic.

"If only”. Those must be the two saddest words in the world. I have no regrets in my life. Because I think that everything happens for a reason. If you go through hard times becuase of what you did, it only makes you a much stronger person. And that may be why I was at a loss of words today.

No comments:

Post a Comment