Wednesday, March 12, 2014

10 Day challenge- Day 3

Winning my heart is not a herculean task. All it takes is a little bit of selflessness and going the extra mile to let me know I am important. Only if it was that simple, right?  There are always clauses attached to it.

1. Good looks may attract me but what is inside is what matters. It's best to be honest, genuine and transparent. I like that and expect no less.

        2.Pamper me with gifts and sweep me off my feet. Who doesn't love gifts, I love those that are personalized.  If you have put in lot of thought, and have succeeded in finding me one that I would cherish, your battle is half done.

            3.  I want the world to be boundless, limitless and I want to be able to be open to all kinds of possibilities & I Love to explore. If someone is as free-spirited as me, You would have me at ‘hello’. 

      4.   The way to my heart is through my mind. The key is communication. Being exciting and   knowledgeable on a variety of subjects interests me. I am happy with someone shares my intellectual curiosity and helps in expanding my world.

5.  Stimulate my senses. Visual sense, Take me to beautiful places. Sense of taste,Experiment with exotic food. Sense of listening ,I enjoy Music,its a mood changer for me.Sense of smell, It helps if you smell good. I know you are waiting for the next,Lets not get naughty now!I am married and a hug is all you can get. :P
    
  6. I am an individualist & dance to my own tune and like to carve an niche on my own in life, so permit me the freedom to find my own way. I am curious and full of ideas. I go well with someone who doesn’t ridicule that. (I should say I am lucky I have this in my partner).

 7. APPRECIATE. You have to let me know all your life that I am valued & important to you. If you will not make excuses and spend your time with me.And be there for me always UNCONDITIONALLY. You will have me forever.

8.If you think this is it, then here is the twist. I get bored of routines. I may have liked something and then again after a while I would be bored of it. So do the unpredictable. Stay loose. Sometimes, do something acceptable, but out of the ordinary, encourage me to join you. Make sure you aren't too conventional, or I might lose interest.


Easy right? ;) Just share my enthusiasm, Travel with me, be around when I want to lean on you, Stand up for me when I don’t, Explore with me, don’t ridicule, believe in me when I have given up, Support me when needed and let me know I can count on you and I may let you into my heart and life forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment