Tuesday, March 11, 2014

10 Day Challenge - Day 2

Writing about yourself should be a cakewalk, I guess. But choosing only 9 out of the list is kind of tricky! Well if you think you are going to have me all figured out by this you’re completely wrong, because that is something I rarely allow. So these 9 is probably is no secret.

1. My freedom is always my priority as I don’t like to be told what to do and what not to. You can tell me what to do; chances are I’ll do it only if I want to. I like my space and I believe I give it to others as well. I don’t care to please. I live life my way and if you people don’t like me its mind over matter. “I don’t mind and you don’t matter to me”.

2. I may seem to have two personalities. One is very outgoing, funny and quirky. The other is shy, moody and antisocial. A serious side and a very funny side. I take time to warm up to people until then one gets to see only my serious side.

3. I do most things on an impulse. Be it deciding to buy a mobile, laptop, going on a trip, craving for food at midnight, if I want it, I need it the very next moment. End of story. I don’t mind doing something crazy, I don’t regret it, embarrassed, yes but never regret. I would rather live a life full of "oh wells" than a life full of "what ifs".

4. I may have a huge heart and much love to give, but am afraid to show my true feelings. I have a wall and don’t let people all the way in. So if I tell you how I feel, consider yourself lucky. It takes a lot for me to open up to someone.

5. When angered, I can become seriously rude, alternating between deafening silence and sudden outbursts of temper and finally in tears. Most people may think I am not sensitive, because that is what I want them to believe.

6. I am very observant and opinionated. I may notice and not mention it. And then there may be times when I wear my heart on my sleeves and go forward with my words

7. I give importance to trust. Losing my trust is like dropping a licked lollipop in the sand. It's a wrap. I will be so cold and detached. I may forgive you but will forget you exist.

8. I make no plans. I just go with the flow. I have no dreams to chase, but that doesn’t mean I am clueless. I just believe things would happen when it is meant to. That’s the only religion or faith I follow.

9. I love parties. I have no qualms about letting my hair down, having a drink, being silly and having the best time with my dear ones.

Long story short Respect me and I will respect you back. Love me and I will love you. Betray me and you will surly regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment